ABOUT THE GAME
Death Road is an incredibly dynamic racing game set in the distant future. Players compete using futuristic vehicles on specially designed tracks, armed with a wide array of lethal weapons ranging from standard laser guns to tactical nukes.
Gamers can experience both a robust single player campaign, as well as an intense multiplayer experience for up to 8 players. Throughout the game, players will be awarded with special achievements for epic feats.
- Experience single player campaign and multiplayer mode for 8 players
- Take part in over 55 events in single player mode – total 4 campaigns (rookie, pilot, veteran and elite)
- 7 modes of gameplay (race, time trial, combat, elimination, mine field, gary move out and hunter)
- Explore 8 racing tracks – (Aquilae – city located track, Caphei – express highway downtown area, Carinae – this is desert located, factory area, Denebola – future suburbs / destroyed city area, Minikar – energy plant area, Nusakan – downtown to suburbs area, Rotanev – desert area, Sargas – desert to downtown area)
- Became a pilot one of 11 vehicles (Aztec, Iceberg, Titan, Gaforre, Mantis, Soverign, Orion, Moonshard, Azgard, Scorpion, Messiah)
- Great weapon selection – 6 types of weapon and additional powerups
- Various unlockable achievements
- Climatic music and breath – taking special effects
|OS:||Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 Required|
|Processor:||3 GHZ dual core or higher|
|RAM:||2 GB or higher|
|Video Card:||NVIDIA GeForce 200 series or ATI Radeon HD 4870 or better|
|Hard Drive:||2 GB of free space|