ABOUT THE GAME
THE OFFICIAL FIM MOTOCROSS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP VIDEOGAME… AND MUCH MORE!!
The only videogame that exclusively features the MX1 and MX2 championships, comprehending all the teams and all the world-wide-known bikers and the amazing 2011 Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations.
Pure and freestyle Motocross you have never seen before!
A High Value License: 3 official competitions (MX1, MX2 and MxoN championships); 12 locations and all the sponsors of the 2011 championship; 32 official teams between MX1 and MX2; 84 real riders.
Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations 2011: 16 national teams, 48 riders and bikes (with all the suits and liveries of the different national teams) including worldwide champions of the United States.
Personal competition finishes when the round begins!
MUD World Tour: live the whole MUD experience through the life of special characters: the HEROES! Face a quantity of different levels and various types of events and demonstrate how keen you are on rising up the Motocross world!
Monster Energy Trick Battle Mode: 30 different tricks in 3 spectacular arenas, since "Motocross" also means Freestyle!
- All the official tracks from USA to South Africa – race exact recreations of the official circuits!
- All three official competitions (MX1, MX2, MXoN)
- Full rosters from MX1, MX2 and MXoN (with 84 riders, 32 teams, 16 nations)
- New enhanced ‘off road X’ engine gives the perfect balance between arcade fun and extreme simulation
- Online mode for up to 12 players with rankings
- Improved career mode incorporates RPG elements – upgrade every aspect of your riders performance
- Wide variety of game modes including Quick Race, Championship, Monster Energy Trick Battle, Elimination Race, Check Point Race, Head to Head Race
- Monster energy trick battle features 6 spectacular arenas and 30 tricks
- Realistic engine sounds captured from each bike delivered in stunning 5.1 Dolby Digital surround sound
- Over 200,000 unique rider specifics ensure the highest level of detail in any motocross game ever – photo realistic 3D models and highly polished liveries
- Dynamic terrain deformation - every bike (both player and AI) can produce up to 5 different types of ditch – every lap is unique as every rider (up to 12 simultaneously) tears up the track
- Photo mode – allows you to pause at any point and take a detailed photo from any angle to share with your friends
|Processor:||Core 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or better|
|RAM:||2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM - Vista/7)|
|Graphics:||512 MB (GeForce 9800 GTX or better)|
|Hard Drive:||4 GB of free space|