ABOUT THE GAME
Nuclear Dawn is the first game to offer a full FPS and RTS experience, within a single gameplay model, without crippling or diluting either side of the game. In Nuclear Dawn, you take the role of a soldier and explore war-torn post-apocalyptic landscapes, modelled on modern cities - or take Nuclear Dawn above the action and play as the commander.
Take the fight to your enemies as armoured, assault or stealth infantry, using various weapons across ten distinct load-outs to accomplish your objectives. The first person shooter action in Nuclear Dawn is hard, fast and unforgiving, with weapons that rely on skill and tactics more than on twitch reflexes and map memorization.
- Two factions: The Empire and the Consortium have completely separate base-building paradigms
- RTS commander: Produce structures, research advanced technologies, unleash devastating strikes on the enemy, and lead your team to victory as a RTS commander.
- Four classes: Each faction has four classes with various kit load outs, totalling over three dozen weapons.
- Squad up: Squad-based 32 player full warfare battle mode.
- Six maps: Travel across the largest, most detailed maps built in Source multiplayer to date.
- Advanced Weaponry: As a commander, judiciously dispense healing to your troops, and death to their enemies, by managing your advanced abilities.
- Stats and Unlocks: 60 ranks, 12 unlocks for each weapon, achievements, gizmos and more.
- SDK: Nuclear Dawn Software Development Kit will be available for the community to be able to create custom maps and more.
- Source Powered: Based on the L4D2™ engine and modified to bring you the ultimate online battle experience.
|OS:||Windows® 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP / MacOS X 10.6.7|
|Processor Windows:||Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz or better|
|RAM:||2 GB or higher|
|Graphics Windows:||Video card must be 128 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon HD 2900 - NVidia GeForce 8800)|
|Graphics Mac:||ATI Radeon HD 2400 / NVidia GeForce 8600M / Intel HD Graphics 3000 Not supported: OS X 10.5.x, ATI X1600 or X1900 graphics, NVIDIA GeForce 7 graphics or Intel graphics less than Intel HD 3000|
|Hard Drive:||6GB of free space|