ABOUT THE GAME
Imagine that you were sent into the middle of Mezoamerican nowhere by a rather annoying hyperactive biologist friend of yours who's main goal is to have some decent photos of the fish you've never heard of. Seems like a couple of another well-paid days, fortunately without any newlyweds. And it is – until you find out that someone was there before you. Much before – about 500 years. Therefore this shooting amidst the reefs becomes an inquiry in order to find out what happened there. Welcome to Reef Shot – an unconventional underwater adventure game set along the coast of Robinson Crusoe Island.
Reef Shot is an underwater adventure game that takes you on an unusual voyage to the Pacific and gives you an opportunity to explore the world of marine life and discover sunken Mayan ruins and the end of the world prophecy.
Start a photo-diving expedition along the coast of Robinson Crusoe Island which becomes a mysterious underwater adventure
The game combines a navigation system in 3D space and mechanics of taking photos in realistic underwater scenery. It offers an engaging experience based on various tasks and ocean environment, supported by high quality soundtrack.
Ready for an underwater photo-diving adventure?
- First person adventure game
- Involving storyline - discover the utmost desire of the conquistadors
- Engaging tasks - find artifacts to unveil the mystery
- Real fish species, Mayan glyphs and artifacts
- An unconventional first-person movie-length adventure game
- A unique setting under the waters of the Pacific
- 8 levels-chapters showing both the evolution of the plot as well as the characters
- 3 types of cameras letting you to take the best pictures you can later share with your friends
- A perfect introduction to the Mayan beliefs and history
- Motivating system of bonus tasks allowing you to discover more of the mystery
- Discover the vast and vivid marine life
|OS:||Microsoft Windows: XP SP3, Vista, 7|
|Processor:||Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon 64 2800+, Intel Core 2 1.8 GHz or equivalent|
|Graphics Card:||NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or higher, ATI x850 or higher|
|Sound Card:||An OpenAL compatible sound card|
|Hard Drive:||560 MB of free space|